Stumbleupon paid discovery program is really great way to get traffic and it is very cheap as low as $0.05/visitor.It sends traffic direclty to your website that’s the beauty of this program where in case of Google Adwords and facebook ads it’s not the case like you buy small ads there(facebook and Google Adwords) and hope that people will see it and click on it.
Bloggers can enjoy this traffic and it is very cheap only if your website does not violate any terms and conditions of stumbleupon paid discovery program.There are three plans to choose from .
A stumbleupon paid discovery campaign has 6 steps to follow:
1. Enter the URL of your website:Here you can add the URL of your website as shown in the Image below .Also ,you can add third party redirect like Google analytics to the end of URL.Enter utm_parameter at the end of URL. http://yoursite.com/yourpage.html?utm_source=stumbleupon&utm_medium=paidscovery&
2. Campaign Daily visitors:In this step you have to add How many visitors would you like to reach a day in this I set up 10000 unique visitors per day at $0.05/visitor.
Note:As you can see in the image below,there are three content serving priority levels 1.Highest 2. Normal 3.Lowest.
You can choose as per your requirements but mentioned that Highest priority serves first,so if you are in a hurry to get visitors and want to do some testing you can choose Highest priority .
3. Choose topics: Stumbleupon gives you the option to choose upto 10 topics or if you dn’t want to do that they will choose for you based upon your content.
4. Audience selection:Choose your audience here,you can choose based upon age,gender,location or device or stumbleupon will automatically select for you.
5. Starting the campaign:It will start automatically upon approval and end when you either run out of funds.You will have the option to pause or archive the campaign after approval.
6. Add funds: Go to Account area,You can add funds from your dashboard,You have to use either Paypal or credit card to add funds to it.
Stumbleupon once surpassed facebook for social media traffic in the US in late 2010,Lots of potential in stumbleupon.You can harness thegreat amount of traffic from that .
Incoming search terms:
- stumbleupon paid discovery coupon code